- Serve adults with serious & persistent illness
- Residents acquire independent living skills including medication management, socialization, and daily living skills
- Two homes in Watertown, one in Clayton, and one in Gouverneur (St. Lawrence County).
- Gouverneur residence offers unique “apartment style” housing option with a greater level of independence including 24 hour staff support
- Each client has an individualized, person centered, strengths based, service plan
- Residents participate in monthly activities, monthly residence meetings and resident council.
- 33 beds located in 20 apartments in Watertown
- Serves men and women though apartments are not co-ed
- Residents acquire rehabilitative skills including medication management, socialization, and daily living skills
- Higher level of independence than community residences
- Each client has an individualized person centered, strengths based service plan
- Residents participate in monthly activities, monthly apartment program meetings, resident council and annual satisfaction survey
Click here to download our current Adult Residential Services Referral .
ADOBE READER - you will need Adobe Reader to view PDF files on our website. Download information is found here.